Abstract submissions deadline
February 28, 2018
Notification of the acceptance by
March 15, 2018
- Extended pelvic resections
- Standardization of pelvic lymphadenectomy
- Standardization of different types of radical hysterectomy
- Debulking surgery
- Tips and tricks
- Teaching the surgery
- Emerging technology
- Management of complications
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- Do not include footnotes or references in the abstract. Drug products should be identified by their non proprietary names only. Please avoid boldfacing, italics and underlining within the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person's email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance or non-acceptance of their abstract by March 15, 2018 by email.
The person who submits the abstract will be automatically considered as a presenting author. Please make sure you fill in the email contact properly as it will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. Please register first and then submit your abstract. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is March 27, 2018.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the IVW 2018 and present the abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical version) to be distributed to all participants at the conference.